Notion is an all-in-one workspace where you can write, plan, and collaborate with others, as well as take notes, manage projects, create content and so much more.
To make work in Notion even more organized, you can embed Todoist. By doing this you’ll not only have your projects at hand while working on content, you’ll also be able to view your upcoming tasks next to your notes.
Setting up the integration
- In Notion, type /embed in a new line.
- Add the Embed block.
- Add Todoist’s sign-in URL: https://todoist.com/app.
- Click Embed link.
- Log in to your Todoist account using your email and password. If you don’t have a Todoist password, here’s how you can create it.
Here’s how you can remove the embedded Todoist block:
- Hover over the right corner of Todoist block.
- Click the three dots icon.
- Select Delete.